Who are you and who do you believe you are? Are you satisfied with the definition you are told about yourself or you wish you were someone else? Are you constantly bothered with feelings of inadequacy? If your mind replays any of these thoughts, then you need to remember that some situations do not require a fate resignation but a conscious effort at ways to improve them through positive affirmations.
Affirmations are a part of our daily activities and we unconsciously make them without our knowledge. But our concern is what do we affirm, are they a true opinion of who we are or what we have been made to believe and we constantly remind ourselves of those inadequacies. And the cruel truth is that everybody experiences negatives and poor confidence over different issues but the good news is that, you don’t have to wallow eternally in that defeated condition. Because positive affirmations are just the compass to direct and guide you into the new life you’ve only dreamed about. Positive Affirmations are bold and firm positive declarations of what we are trying to get ourselves to be and when we consistently repeat those statements, we believe we are what we are stating and gradually we become all of that.
Positive affirmation motivates. Besides the good feeling and waves of confidence that overwhelms you, reciting favorable and purposeful words to yourself will naturally redirect your focus and energy towards achieving. What previously looked gigantic and insurmountable suddenly becomes an anthill in your eyes. It helps to reduce negativity and attracts all things positive to you.The unending problems of life can make one discouraged. Positive recitation helps in getting you to stay focused and to get the best from life. It gives a healthy life. Whereas gloominess and depression from negative thoughts ushers in poor health conditions, positive or optimistic people are given to healthy life. Your mind, your utterances and your overall perception of life encourage a good and healthy life.
Positive Affirmations for Self-love
- I have a healthy and beautiful body; I also exude contagious happiness.
- I am basking in joy, vigor, and vitality
- I love my self deeply
- I am responsible and seasoned
- I am a priceless gift to everyone that meets me.
Positive Affirmations for self-esteem
- I have the right to be successful and happy.
- I am smart, confident, self-reliant, amazingly creative and resilient
- I am flexible and able to handle changes wittingly
- I deserve to be loved and I am loved
- I deliberately see the good in every situation and in other people, I attract positive people and things too.
Positive Affirmations for Self-confident
- I am excited meeting strangers and I interact boldly and enthusiastically with them.
- I radiate the air of confidence, I approve of myself and I love the person in me.
- I am energetic, I face challenges with boldness and courage.
- I embrace the present zealously and I am confident of the future
- I attract the best circumstances and I love solving problems.
Positive Affirmations for Self-worth
- I am exceptional, and I possess unique abilities in handling situations.
- I love myself and I am optimistic about my goals
- I am competent, confident and successful.
- My opinions reflect who I am and I am proud of the potentials in me.
- I have integrity, and I am consistent in my profession.
Positive affirmations have been responsible for the solutions to a lot of psychological conditions people deal with. So, whenever you feel or find yourself a little unsure of your potentials refute those naysaying with positive lines. Allow positive affirmations to bring out the best in you because you are a lot more than you know.
LOVE WHAT YOU DO. DO WHAT YOU LOVE